Glass Opal Dangle Earrings - Handcrafted Filigree Fire Opal Earrings - Art Deco Jewelry
Hand crafted Art Deco Era, Lalique style inspiration, glass fire opal earrings. The stones have a pink base, with highlights of gold, aqua, green and red. When they catch the light, they seem to glow with fire from within. I hand sculpted the filigree setting for them.
* Drop approx. .75" L x 5/8" W (19mm L x 16mm W)
* Full length including ear wires approx. 1.5" L (33mm L)
* Finish: Antique gold-tone patina on solid brass.
* Stone: Glass fire opals are premium quality unworn vintage stock, Artisan made in Czechoslovakia.
* Solid brass hand forged ear wires
* All metal components are high quality solid brass, lead and nickel free.
* Packaged in a beautifully presented gift box with organza ribbons ready for gifting
Matches my Cicada necklace listed here: https://erasjewelry.bigcartel.com/product/cicada-necklace-fire-opal-art-deco-lalique-jewelry-inspired-cicada-insect-necklace
Limited Availability: Each piece is handcrafted and unique, available in limited quantities, and exclusively sold by Eras Jewelry - Independent designer artisan jewelry, made in USA
I am a skilled jewelry artisan with many years of experience using the highest quality materials. Several hours of work are invested into each original jewelry design purchased from Eras Jewelry.
Handmade items may slightly vary in size, shape or color; No two pieces are ever exactly alike. So you will receive your very own treasure, handmade uniquely for you!
I do my best to ensure that my photos are as true to color as possible. However please allow for slight color variance due to the differences in monitor settings, phones etc.
For terms of sale contact me or see my shop policies before purchasing.
Copyright ©2024 Eras Jewelry.
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of images and text is prohibited.
Enter Shop @ BelleArtis.com