Art Deco Filigree earrings - Topaz Swarovski Crystal dangle earrings
Handcrafted Art Deco Era, Lalique style inspiration, I hand sculpted the settings for sparkly Topaz vintage Swarovski crystals. They are beautifully framed by an intricate filigree design and accented with sparkly Swarovski crystals in shades of Indian pink, tanzanite purple and olivine green.
Each pair is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece of artistry and elegance, destined to turn heads.
Drop approx. 1 1/8" L x 5/8" W (2.8 cm L x 2.8 cm W)
Full length including ear wires 1 3/4" L (4.4 cm L)
* Finish: Antique gold tone patina on solid brass.
* Stones: unworn vintage stock, Swarovski crystals; Accent crystals are also unworn vintage stock Swarovski crystals.
* I design, handcraft and hand solder all my unique jewelry in a home studio in USA.
* Leverback earring wires are adorned with Vintage fuchsia pink Swarovski crystals.
* All metal components are high quality solid brass, lead and nickel free.
* Packaged in a beautifully presented gift box with organza ribbons ready for gifting
Limited Availability: Each piece is handcrafted and unique, available in limited quantities, and exclusively sold by Eras Jewelry - Independent designer artisan jewelry, made in USA
I am a skilled jewelry artisan with many years of experience using the highest quality materials. Several hours of work are invested into each original jewelry design purchased from Eras Jewelry.
Handmade items may slightly vary in size, shape or color; No two pieces are ever exactly alike. So you will receive your very own treasure, handmade uniquely for you!
I do my best to ensure that my photos are as true to color as possible. However please allow for slight color variance due to the differences in monitor settings, phones etc.
For terms of sale contact me or see my shop policies before purchasing.
Copyright ©2023 Eras Jewelry.
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of images and text is prohibited.
Enter Shop @ ErasJewelry.com