Opal Cicada necklace, black opal insect jewelry Art Deco style
Artisan hand-crafted cicada necklace with a black opal German glass jewel. Art Deco style necklace, inspired by R. Lalique from the Art Deco era.
Size Adjustable for a perfect fit, choose your necklace length upon checkout.
- Pendant is approx. 2.25" L x 1.25" W (5.7 cm L x 3.1 cm W)
- Finish: The wings of this enchanting cicada are hand painted and buffed with a beautiful iridescent blue patina that shimmers against the antiqued bronze brass filigree of this bug.
- Stones: The two marquise cobalt blue jewels and a blue opal stone on body of the cicada are vintage new old stock glass opals made in Germany.
- All metal components are solid brass, naturally nickel and lead-free.
- Handcrafted in a smoke free home studio.
- Arrives ready to gift.
- Independent designer artisan jewelry, hand crafted in USA.
All orders including international orders are insured. Insurance is already included in the shipping price listed.
I am a skilled jewelry artisan with many years of experience using the highest quality materials. Several hours of work are invested into each original jewelry design purchased from BelleArtis.com
For terms of sale contact me or see my shop policies before purchasing.
Copyright ©2023 BelleArtis. All Rights Reserved.
Enter Shop @ BelleArtis.com