Cicada necklace, Fire opal cicada insect jewelry Art Deco style
Artisan hand-crafted cicada necklace with a fire opal German glass jewel. Contemporary Art Deco jewelry, influenced by R. Lalique's iconic nature motif designs.
Limited Availability. Exclusively sold by Eras Jewelry!
Size Adjustable for a perfect fit, choose your necklace length upon checkout.
- Pendant is approx. 2.25" L x 1.25" W (5.7 cm L x 3.1 cm W)
- Finish: The wings of this enchanting cicada are hand painted and buffed with a beautiful iridescent blue green verdigris patina that shimmers against the antiqued bronze brass filigree of this bug.
- Stones: The two marquise fire opal harlequin jewels and stone on body of the cicada are vintage new old stock glass opals made in Germany.
- All metal components are solid brass.
- Materials used are non-allergenic, nickel and lead-free.
- Handcrafted in a smoke free home studio.
- Arrives ready to gift.
- Independent designer artisan jewelry, hand crafted in USA by Eras Jewelry.
All orders including international orders are insured. Insurance is already included in the shipping price listed.
I am a skilled jewelry artisan with many years of experience using the highest quality materials. Several hours of work are invested into each original jewelry design purchased from ErasJewelry.com
For terms of sale contact me or see my shop policies before purchasing.
Copyright ©2024 Eras Jewelry.
All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of images and/or text is prohibited.
Enter Shop @ ErasJewelry.com